This workshop will focus on reviewing the writing skills you will use in many of your Anderson classes including MGMT 506, 508, 511, 520 and 598. It is required for students who have been admitted under the GRE/GMAT waiver option.
To register for this workshop, please use the links below.
- Writing Workshop 1: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Tuesday, January 9, 2018
- Writing Workshop 2: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Wednesday, January 10, 2018
These workshops will focus on reviewing advanced math skills including basic statistics concepts and select finance applications. These skills will be useful for courses such as MGMT 526 and upper level finance, operations, and accounting courses. If attending the math workshop is part of your admission requirement (stated in your admission letter), you are required to attend all 3 workshops to obtain credit.
- Part I: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Wednesday, January 10, 2018
- Part II: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Thursday, January 11, 2018
- Part III: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday, January 12, 2018