- Must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent in another country. (Accelerated programs, BBA-MACCT, 3-2 MBA, and 2+1+2 don’t have this requirement at time of application submission.)
- Must have a GMAT/GRE score of 500 or better; OR receive a GMAT/GRE waiver. Waiver requirements here.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better in the last 60 hours of coursework. (PE credits are not included in this calculation)
Questions? Contact Lisa Beauchene, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program-specific Application Requirements
- No additional requirements.
- In addition to the MBA requirements, 3-2 MBA applicants must complete the 3-2 MBA Supplemental Application, available here by the applicable MBA deadline.
2 + 1 + 2
- 2+1+2 applicants must complete the supplemental application, available here.