- Must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent in another country. (Accelerated programs, BBA-MACCT, 3-2 MBA, and 2+1+2 don’t have this requirement at time of application submission.)
- Must have a GMAT/GRE score of 500 or better; OR receive a GMAT/GRE waiver. Waiver requirements here.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better in the last 60 hours of coursework. (PE credits are not included in this calculation)
- 3-2 and 2-1-2 MBA program applicants must be in-progress to reach 90 credits, have a 3.0 cgpa at UNM, and have received a 500 or better on the GMAT or the equivalent score on the GRE to apply. In addition to the MBA requirements, applicants must complete the Supplemental Application, available here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program-specific Application Requirements
- No additional requirements.
- In addition to the MBA requirements, 3-2 MBA applicants must complete the 3-2 MBA Supplemental Application, available here by the applicable MBA deadline.
2 + 1 + 2
- 2+1+2 applicants must complete the supplemental application, available here.