Fall 2020 Alternative Admissions Process
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in GMAT and GRE exam delays and cancellations for in-person exams. In response to this, the Anderson School of Management has approved an alternative MBA admission process for the Fall 2020 application cycle. The following policy and procedures do not pertain to the Executive MBA (EMBA) or MBA in Educational Leadership (MBA-ED) programs.
Applicants will be evaluated in two rounds. Applications for both rounds are due on July 1, 2020 with $100 application fees (for domestic applicants).
Round 1 (R1) continues the current admission process. During R1, applicants with acceptable entrance exam scores (either in-person or through an online alternative taken on or before July 1) and those qualified for our existing exam waiver are evaluated. Qualified R1 applicants are offered admission. If you have a GMAT score (or equivalent) between 450-490, please email Lisa Beauchene-Lawson at email@example.com for more information.
Round 2 (R2) is a competitive admission process. R2 applicants will not be required to submit an entrance exam, but will be required to submit a personal statement and resume here in addition to the existing application and materials. These applicants will be offered admission based on 1) the demonstration of qualifications that support the potential for success at the Anderson School of Management and 2) program capacity.
We strongly encourage those who have the ability to take an entrance exam to do so, as qualified applicants who have met our entrance exam requirements will be offered priority admission.
Evaluations for entrance exam waivers will begin in July.
- Must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent in another country. (Accelerated programs, BBA-MACCT, 3-2 MBA, and 2+1+2 don’t have this requirement at time of application submission.)
- Must have a GMAT/GRE score of 500 or better; OR receive a GMAT/GRE waiver. Waiver requirements here.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better in the last 60 hours of coursework. (PE credits are not included in this calculation)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program-specific Application Requirements
- No additional requirements.
- In addition to the MBA requirements, 3-2 MBA applicants must complete the 3-2 MBA Supplemental Application, available here by the applicable MBA deadline.
2 + 1 + 2
- 2+1+2 applicants must complete the supplemental application, available here.