Entrance Exam Information
Exam Score Requirements
At the UNM Anderson School of Management, we accept either the GMAT or the GRE with no preference given to either test.
Register for an Exam
Provide an unofficial score report on the online application if a waiver is not approved. Official scores are required for an admission decision.
Exam Waiver Information
MBA Entrance Exam Waiver*
UNM Anderson MBA applicants can qualify to waive the application requirement of submitting a GMAT or GRE score by submitting verification of one of the following:
- An earned MS degree from a STEM or Business discipline from a regionally accredited Research I or Research II institution or equivalent international institution.
- An earned PhD or MD in a STEM or Business discipline from a regionally accredited Research I or Research II institution or equivalent international institution.
- Ten years of managerial level post undergraduate work experience**
- Five years of leadership experience as a military officer with rank**
- Five years of leadership experience as a government official**
- Starting Summer 2023 application cycle: Completion of the three MBA prep courses through Anderson’s Business Academy Program. Cost of courses will be reimbursed via scholarship after becoming a student at the Anderson School of Management.
**Must also demonstrate quantitative ability in one of the following ways:
- Earned undergraduate degree in a STEM or Business field
- Earned grade of B or better in a college level calculus or statistics course within the last 5 years
- Taking and passing a 25-item quantitative skills test administered by Anderson. Student has two opportunities to successfully pass the test- if test is not passed, student can either complete a math prep course- administered by Anderson prior to admission, or submit GMAT/GRE scores to be considered for admission without a waiver.