Entrance Exam Information
Exam Score Requirements
- We will accept either the GMAT or the GRE. Our admission committee is looking for a 500 or better on the GMAT or an equivalent GRE score using this conversion tool.
Register for an Exam
- Our institutional code for both exams is 4872. Please do not add any additional program or study level codes. For the GMAT, go to: http://www.mba.com. For GRE, go to http://www.ETS.org.
- Provide an unofficial score report electronically to Annie Glisson, Admissions Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exam Waiver Information
AACSB Waiver for business undergraduates
- AACSB GMAT/GRE waiver policy
- Must have earned a BBA from an AACSB accredited school.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 in all upper-division (300 or higher) coursework.
- Must meet the math requirement (earned a B or better in MATH 162, 180, or an equivalent calculus course) OR take MGMT 500 in the admission semester.
- Must attend the FREE Anderson three-hour writing workshop prior to the semester of admission. Workshops are held prior to Spring and Fall semesters.
AACSB MACCT Waiver
MACCT applicants are eligible for the entrance exam waiver in each of the tracks with the following qualifications:
- Professional Track: Applicants who have a BBA from an AACSB accredited school with a minimum of 3.25 GPA in all upper division course work. Students granted the waiver must also attend the FREE Anderson Writing Workshop.
- Advanced, Information Assurance and Tax Tracks: Applicants who have an undergraduate who majored in accounting from an AACSB-accredited school with a minimum of a 3.25 GPA in both upper-division classes and accounting classes.