If you are traveling to the United States of America on any type of VISA, you are required to apply with the UNM Global Education Office only. No secondary application is required. Email a copy of your GMAT or GRE scores to email@example.com and continue to the UNM office of international admissions: http://geo.unm.edu/admission/.
- Earned degree that is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor degree.
- Minimum of a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a U.S. 4.0 scale or comparable grade point average in upper-division (junior and senior level) university course work and in any graduate work already completed.
- GMAT/GRE equivalent score of 500 or better; OR receive a GMAT/GRE waiver. Waiver requirements are available here.
- Passing English proficiency test. Acceptable scores available here.
All international students complete the application process here with the Global Education Office.
- Request GMAT/GRE exam scores be sent to UNM (using institutional code 4845) unless applying for a GMAT or GRE waiver.
- Tests must be taken on or before the admission deadline.
- Email score report to Annie Glisson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* MS-ISA Applicants
- Resume must be submitted to MS-ISA director during Plan of Study creation.
- Plan of Study must be approved by MS-ISA director, Ranjit Bose, email@example.com prior to admission decision.