If you are an undergraduate student who will apply prior to graduation, we require a transcript for the application review. If offered admission, we require an additional transcript be sent following awarded degree.

Domestic Institution

All transcripts will be submitted to Business CAS.

Only electronic transcripts from Credentials Solutions, National Student Clearinghouse, and Parchment are accepted. If a school does not offer these services, transcripts must be sent by mail.

Sending Official Transcripts by Mail:
Applicants can download a Transcript Request Form in the Colleges Attended section of the application and provide it to their Registrar's Office. The form indicates where the Registrar should send the transcript:

BusinessCAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9221
Watertown, MA 02471 

Review detailed information on submitting official transcripts to Business CAS.

Foreign Institution

Foreign transcripts require a transcript evaluation even if they are English. The evaluation must show the US equivalent education level and US equivalent cumulative grade point average. Domestic applicants with foreign transcripts must have those transcripts evaluated.

We accept electronic evaluations from World Education Services (WES) and Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). Evaluations from members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) are accepted.

Sending Foreign Evaluations by Mail:
Foreign evaluations from all other agencies must be sent by mail to the appropriate CAS:

BusinessCAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9221
Watertown, MA 02471

View detailed information on submitting foreign transcripts to Business CAS.

Additional Information about Business CAS